What's new

Still Life C&C

The first image is fairly dark. I see you brightened it up over time, but there are still areas where the translucency is low and you're getting silhouettes. I think you still need some foreground fill.

The white background is fairly distracting and too bright for the kiwi. I'd pick a complimentary color (or colors) for the background. There are some designer tips to this based on the color wheel.

Here's an example: Color Scheme Designer 3

Go to that site. Pick your main color (the color of the kiwi). Then start clicking through the complimentary colors and schemes to see how it impacts the look. For example... the color "opposite" your primary color on the color wheel tends to be the best complimentary color. But there are lots of schemes that also work. It'll give you some ideas.

Good luck!
 
Man, I was pretty happy with it as is. I'll take your advice and see if I like it more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom