What's new

Still Life

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3267-doctoroffice.jpg

That was taken in a doctor's office. (cast removing tools)

It was taken with my EOS 1N / 50mm 1.4 (Ilford 400 B&W C41) :thumbup:
 
nice! looks a little scary though... mad-scientist brain surgery or something...
 
was this recent or was the dr named welby???

this looks old... i love the eerie feel to it.... (where was your cast, littleman???)

great pic.... so versitile....
 
aprilraven said:
was this recent or was the dr named welby???

this looks old... i love the eerie feel to it.... (where was your cast, littleman???)

great pic.... so versitile....
it's about a month old... I was at the doctor's office with my dad working on his computers.
We do his networking and computer stuff.. :thumbup:

So while I'm there I usually wander around with my camera... :lmao:
 
Rockin shot Littleman. Nicely done.
 
Thanks y'all! :D
 
i really like that shot !
 
I like it as the still life it is (apart from the bits of shelves in the background), but I would not want to be there!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom