What's new

Stocking up on equipment

Wow. I dont think what you need to do is research, but actually try to take photos. What you have simply won't cut it. Will it work? Sure. You seriously need some experience under your belt before you jump into this. Do some research into what others are using as well. That combination will show you just why youre not ready.

Mark
 
@jritz - Thanks!

@Markw - Excuse me? I already know what I have won't cut it, that's why I'm looking into new gear in the first place. Why are you telling me I have no experience? Just because I don't know what 50mm 1.4 means doesn't mean I have no experience behind the camera. I just don't know all the terminology, I admit that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom