What's new

Storm Rolled Thru w/ Lightning

With the last shot, that was a sign to get my a$$ inside. You can't see the bolt because it's right over my friggin' head. You can see see the raindrops hitting the lens even though I was (trying) to hold an umbrella over the gear. That shot was taken at 1:20AM. Looks like daytime doesn't it?

Thanks for looking.

Nice images.

How close does lightning have to be before switched-on free-standing electronic devices (like an expensive camera ;) ) are likely to be damaged?

Anyone know? I tried to look it up but there was too much data about wired power grids to sift through.
 
first one is great, reminded me of Mortal Kombat - Raiden :)
 
_D306875-1.jpg


I like the very first one, but I would crop it like this, but its just my personal preference. I love all of them though and I really need to get myself out to get some lightning shots but we dont get the amount of storms we used to get. And its hard to find a good safe spot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom