STORM'S A BREWING

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
B019EB2VS2yL2ip0YPEpvw_thumb_52be_Fotor-2.jpg

STORM'S A BREWING ~ Ominous skies just aft of our transom speak to the expected winter storm likely to befall upon New England this weekend. Captain Troy Fields is seen manning the helm with his gun dog PEARL loyally at his side. Two of my gunning Mates, Tim and John view the surrounding seascape as we scout the waters and sky for bird activity.

Our hunt today closed out the season with good times shared and safety prioritized on the frigid Maine waters. This hunt was a joint effort in support of the Conservation Officer James V. Spignesi Jr. Memorial Scholarship. We look forward to the next time we get to enjoy watching our dogs working retrieves of sea ducks on the beautiful and rugged Maine coastal waters.

Jimmy, we'll NEVER FORGET .

C & C welcomed.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER

Wow, looks cold!

Wow, looks cold!
. Air temperature was 19 degrees F and water temperature was 37 degrees F. We have great gear and leave nothing to chance when it comes to safety. I lost a great friend five years ago to a duck hunting - boating related accident in January of 2014. Not much margin for error under such brutal conditions.

Mike

Most reactions

Back