Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...please tell me I'm not the only weird one.

My strangest habit:

After getting out of the shower, I grab the towel, hold it out in front of me, look it up and down, turn it to the other side, check it over...looking for spiders or other bugs...before I let the towel touch my body. :lol:

It's not strange. I do the same thing, but I also shake the towel. During our first spring/summer in our house I had no clue how many spiders could make their way into the house, and found them in clothes, towels and the bathtub. It's a small thing to do to prevent the screaming and running should one actually touch me. :lol:

carddesigner said:
It's not strange. I do the same thing, but I also shake the towel. During our first spring/summer in our house I had no clue how many spiders could make their way into the house, and found them in clothes, towels and the bathtub. It's a small thing to do to prevent the screaming and running should one actually touch me. :lol:

Yeah...my boyfriend has spiders BAD here. I've gotta try and not think about it, since some of them live in the COUCH I'M SITTING ON! Yes, I've seen them several times come out of the couch...often while I'm loungin out...and suddenly I'll see one 3 inches from me. Freaks me out. And this is a BRAND NEW HOUSE! He and his dad just BUILT IT. Hmph. I've never seen so many spiders somewhere.

DSC_0077.1.600.jpg

(original URL: http://images.google.com/imgres?img...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=G )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back