Strange day...

I'm just happy to see it all coming together for you Chase. It's been a long road and three months ago, it seemed like these next few weeks would never come. Now it's just the wait for the Corona with a lime when you're all settled in the new pad. ;)

Moving like that can be a daunting task, but by the sounds of things its all for the better so congratulations! Best of luck on the move.... let us know when the house warming is, and make sure the house is all nice and neat so we can come trash it :greenpbl: :mrgreen: :lol:

Good thing you have someone moving your stuff for you. When we moved from Colorado to Phoenix we did it ourselves. If we ever move long distance again, we're hiring movers.

i was thinking more on the lines of Area 5
Just keep coming west to phoenix. I have an opening since Malachite decided to fall for Photogoddess :roll:

voodoocat said:
Good thing you have someone moving your stuff for you. When we moved from Colorado to Phoenix we did it ourselves. If we ever move long distance again, we're hiring movers.

Just keep coming west to phoenix. I have an opening since Malachite decided to fall for Photogoddess :roll:

awee dont be sad voods...I'm sure you still hold a special place in his heart.. :heart: :heart: :heart:

OH yeah and btw, good luck on that move...sounds like a huge step. But from it looks like you have all your ducks in a row and you and your family will be happy. I say you hitch up a laptop and a web cam, be all admin all day...Chase Cam...woot!!

JonMikal said:
actually, i'm considering the same thing, but not sure which direction to head as of yet. good luck Chase and i hope all goes well!

Missouri is a nice place Jon ;) Far away that the Texans can't shoot us with their guns :lol: Just buy a pair of overall and head on down :) :lol:

voodoocat said:

We still love you Voods! :love:

Chase - I'm hoping that your move goes smooth and that you and your family is happy in your new home. Just remember to come back some time and visit. We've got a guest room and I'm sure we'll find plenty of things to do. :lol: Disneyland to take more night photos? Maybe we'll even catch the fireworks this time. :roll:

Oh sure! Suck up to the Boss!

I move from Southern California to Florida and what do I hear? Zilch! Nada! Nothing!

Age discrimination I tell you!

Good luck anyway Chase! :wink: :thumbup: ;)

mrsid99 said:
Oh sure! Suck up to the Boss!

I move from Southern California to Florida and what do I hear? Zilch! Nada! Nothing!

Age discrimination I tell you!

Good luck anyway Chase! :wink: :thumbup: ;)

You're not old...you're weathered...we knew you'd be alright. ;)

Hey Chase,

Good luck on the journey, i'm sure you'll find it a good move and settle quickly.

I too am getting ready to go on a 12 hour journey to the opposite side of the country tomorrow...but then thats probably nothing compared to travelling within the USA :lol:

vixenta said:
I too am getting ready to go on a 12 hour journey to the opposite side of the country tomorrow...but then thats probably nothing compared to travelling within the USA :lol:

I can drive 12 hours and still be in Texas!

Aoide said:
I can drive 12 hours and still be in Texas!
I can drive 46 hours and still be in Texas... just follow my map I've used for all these years!!! :mrgreen:

texasmap.jpg

:thumbup::mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back