Strange day...

Xmetal said:
I still think it's interesting that Texas has one of the lowest crime rates in the country because nearly everyone owns a firearm or something - I mean seriously, who's going to be stupid enough to raid someone's house or rob a shop knowing fullwell that the owner could be touting a gun?

Anyways, best of luck mate. :)

(I've been watching Bowling for Columbine again)
It's true... almost everyone here has a gun. The way you can tell if they don't have a gun is if they walk around complaining about the heat all the time. ;)
In fact, this weekend I'm driving up with my dad to Austin to pick up a really awesome gun from someone who is visiting here. We will be going shooting this weekend. :thumbup:
btw, it's just a myth that only the people out in the country are the one's that have the guns... EVERYONE I know that lives in the city(San Antonio) has at least one gun. :lol:

Love Texas!

LittleMan said:
It's true... almost everyone here has a gun. The way you can tell if they don't have a gun is if they walk around complaining about the heat all the time. ;)

But it IS hot! :mrgreen:

And are you serious about everyone you know owning a gun??? I only know one gun-owner!

Now now.... we don't *only* have guns... we also all ride horses too! And don't forget the cowboy hats and boots. I'm sure every self respecting Texan has some in their closet.

spiralout said:
But it IS hot! :mrgreen:

And are you serious about everyone you know owning a gun??? I only know one gun-owner!
Yeah, I'm serious.
Only one *Canadian* I know doesn't have a gun... I don't know why she lives way down here... :lol:

btw, my first rule applies to her also. ;)

*Runs and hides*

LittleMan said:
Yeah, I'm serious.
Only one *Canadian* I know doesn't have a gun... I don't know why she lives way down here... :lol:

btw, my first rule applies to her also. ;)

*Runs and hides*

You're darn lucky I DON'T have a gun, LittleMan! I'm half-Canadian! I'll sick the RCMP on you! Eh. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

spiralout said:
You're darn lucky I DON'T have a gun, LittleMan! I'm half-Canadian! I'll sick the RCMP on you! Eh. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Yeah, that was my second rule..... I wasn't going to mention it... but you dragged it out of me... :wink:
Canadians... Na, I won't say it... :lmao:

Oh, I guess I completely forgot the what the thread was ORIGINALLY about. Congrats on the move, Chase! It's a lot different down here, but I'm sure you'll love it! The Dallas/Fort Worth area is beautiful. I think I speak for all of us here Texians when I say "Howdy pardner." :D

Aoide said:
Now now.... we don't *only* have guns... we also all ride horses too! And don't forget the cowboy hats and boots. I'm sure every self respecting Texan has some in their closet.

Damn... does that make me a Texan? :confused:

Now git movin Chase!!! :whip:

Good Luck Chase!! Moving sucks but something fresh is always welcome in my book. Keeping in touch with friends these days is a joke these days, if I can keep in touch with a friend of mine in the middle of jungles of south america(he is in greenpeace) then talking to your old co -workers will be like unwrapping a hershy bar...smooth and delicious but sometimes sticky. And it's not just Texan's who own guns...it's most southern folk. I know very few people who DO NOT own guns.lol. Most use them for hunting animals and not former CA residents so you should be mostly safe. Mostly.

Most reactions

Back