Strange day...

Anyways,
Chase... where in Texas are you moving to? It's a pretty big State, so just saying "Texas" isn't saying much. :wink:

Wishing you the very best! :thumbsup:

LittleMan said:
I can drive 46 hours and still be in Texas... just follow my map I've used for all these years!!! :mrgreen:

texasmap.jpg

:thumbup::mrgreen:

Always have to have the last word, don't you. :p

Robert, send Chase a PM, I'd hate for your number to be misused :D

Aoide said:
Har. Har. Har.

:gun:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey! you Americans give us Aussies sh!t about riding Kangaroos everywhere! You can dish it but you can't take it! :lol:

I still think it's interesting that Texas has one of the lowest crime rates in the country because nearly everyone owns a firearm or something - I mean seriously, who's going to be stupid enough to raid someone's house or rob a shop knowing fullwell that the owner could be touting a gun?

Anyways, best of luck mate. :)

(I've been watching Bowling for Columbine again)

Texas has a low crime rate, b/c they know they'll be on death row for sure if they are caught :lol:

I still like a comedy routine I heard over the weekend when they guy was talking about the death penalty in Texas. The chopped up version is this:

While most states are slowing down the process of getting a prisoner through death row, Texas is installing an express lane. :lol:

Please no debate on the death penatly in here! I beg you! :)

Most reactions

Back