LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a first for me:
some sort of "studio" and "product" photography (without a studio, just a living room) and with "fruit" as my "product". I have never done anything of the kind before (and was inspired to do this by some on here, such as vonnagy [where is he???] and Mentos).

Which do you think is best?

Erdbeeren12.jpg

Erdbeeren5.jpg

Erdbeeren9.jpg

Erdbeeren3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

hard to believe 10 people looked at these before me and never commented!

WOW! great shots!! what did you use under the strawberrys? looks like snow, or fine white sand.. just a guess.. love the first shot best, but they are all awesome! really like the backlighting on the last one.

I have never tried such photography.. I guess I need a Macro lens to give it a try.

looks like fun!

I think the second shot is the best (it's just my opinion) :)

I like the first one best ... great shots, all of them!!! Makes my teeth drip - I definitely got to get some strawberrys ....

Strawberries on sugar... yum!

I like the last shot best, even though the colors are a bit intense and the background is very white. But in this picture you can see the structures of these tiny leafs shine through and the whiteish reflections on the red berrys look good.

It's sugar.
Thanks for commenting so far :). Always nice to get some feedback :D.

yay! mniami... looks really sweet :) yeah.. we had been doing the same thing then:p for me the first one is the best :)

I dropped a Strawberry in the sand at the beach last weekend, kinda looked like your first pic, should of took a picture of it. But I don't think it would of turned out so crisp like your photos. Well done and yum-yum on the strawberries !!!

Amazing work LaFoto. All four are very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yum!! :)

Beautiful, Corinna! :)

One word: YUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!
I can't pick a favourite because they've taken over my stomach.

Most reactions

Back