What's new

Street Lamp

Joey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
Which one is better?

Taken one evening when it was getting dark but the cloud was so bright.

LampuKLCC.jpg


LampuKLCC2.jpg
 
Is there a fountain behind this lamp?
Took me forever to figure out why this cloud looked so funny and the town appeared to be drowned in absolute HEAT. (That was my first impression, wavey air from heat). Quite irritating, this effect. Not bad, but it does take a while to understand it.

Composition-wise I prefer the second to the first photo.
 
i personally like the second one, your attention is attracted there, but you can also see more of the cityscape. Nice shot, seems a little pixel-y when you look at the lightpost. Was that intentional? Good job!:mrgreen:
 
Yup, there's a fountain. I failed to mention that earlier. Thanks for the comments guys. My friend likes the 2nd too.
 
oh!! :lmao: Well that'll explain that! I was thinking it was smoke, but I was wondering where it came from. Nice abstract shot;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom