Street musician

Paparoksguitar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
NOTE: please forgive me if this is the wrong section. I was torn between this and the photojournalism section, but i just decided to go with portraits.

Went to Minneapolis yesterday to take photos. We walked around and then went to the baseball game after. We saw this man outside and i asked hm if i could take some photos.
Street_musician_by_paparoksguitar.jpg

Thanks for looking.
More coming soon.

I really like the concept of this photo, and you have the focus (apart from his right hand) etc bang on. The only thing i would criticize is his elbow, part of the guitar and his feet has been cut off. Also it looks like you have tried some selective coloring, and just to the right of his face, you can see the color in the background.

Regards,
Jamie.

I really like the concept of this photo, and you have the focus (apart from his right hand) etc bang on. The only thing i would criticize is his elbow, part of the guitar and his feet has been cut off. Also it looks like you have tried some selective coloring, and just to the right of his face, you can see the color in the background.

Regards,
Jamie.

lol ya caught me! o was experimenting with this new thin in channels. So i was a bit sloppy as i kinda got confused on what to do. I shall fix that. Thanks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back