What's new

Street photo

ShotByRashad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd like to get your opinion on this photo I took a few weeks back. I used a T2i with a 100-300mm sigma 4.5-6.7

$girl.webp
 
To be honest, I don't see a lot to hoold my attention. There's an attractive young lady center foreground, but she's looking out of frame, and we have no idea what she's looking at. Everyone else appear to be just people going about their routine. When shooting this sort of work, try for images which capture a moment, invoke an emotion, or show something happening. There's really no clear reason why you took this picture.
 
Thanks for the criticism! Yeah, this is an old one for sure.
 
Crop the left 30% or so (just before the guy in the leather jacket with his back to you), and it'll improve some.
 
I don't like all the head room. Especially since so many feet are cut off.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom