What's new

street sleeping - which is better?

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
347
Reaction score
1
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spent a day in Chicago. Spied random people. Tried to take pictures of people at random. I only got two due to the company I was with.

Which is better? Color or B&W?

DSC00913-1.jpg


DSC00913-2.jpg
 
color hands down. You lose a lot of the character in the B&W, especially the wear of his jeans. in the color you can clearly see them dirty and faded, but in the B&W they might as well be brand new.
 
color hands down. You lose a lot of the character in the B&W, especially the wear of his jeans. in the color you can clearly see them dirty and faded, but in the B&W they might as well be brand new.

I agree completely:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom