What's new

Streetlamp & Phonebox

tempra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2005
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
9
Location
Oxford, UK
Took a couple this evening, hand held ISO 1600, no flash.

Whatcha think?

phoneb.jpg


lamp.jpg
 
I really like the use of negative space in the first, and I love the 2nd! I just wish the girl was a little more in focus.
 
The first looks brilliant with the light appearing to just float up above highlighting the subject perfectly.
 
Great shots. I kind of like how the girl in the first isnt in focas as much as she could be...... gives her a sinister look... not sure if thats what you wanted but hey :D
 
Thanks all for the comments - the idea was that the girl was incidental, so no real focus on her, but an integral part of the scene IYSWIM.

Cheers :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rob
Love the first one mate - great spot! The second is almost a bit naughty, if you know what I mean! Great work!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom