What's new

Striving for life.

the only thing that seems a little off is how the red wall intersects with the flowers. the top of the wall draws my eye nicely to the flowers, but then i get stuck at the intersection and then follow the bottom of the wall immediately out of the frame. Maybe it is that there is nothing to draw my eye to the left side of the frame?
 
the only thing that seems a little off is how the red wall intersects with the flowers. the top of the wall draws my eye nicely to the flowers, but then i get stuck at the intersection and then follow the bottom of the wall immediately out of the frame. Maybe it is that there is nothing to draw my eye to the left side of the frame?


Thanks for your critique, I don't really see what you are saying though.. I guess I just don't see it.. Heh. I appreciate it though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom