Strobist meet up earlier this year (15+ models and 20+ photogs)

Conrad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.conradcastelo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few of my favorite shots I took that day. It was fun. I hope to do it again soon! :mrgreen:

Nice. I like number two the best, the pose and its angularity are particularly good.

Lemme guess! Beauty Dish or softbox camera left high, and something snooted pointed at the background from above...

I agree, number 2 is the best and then number 3. I don't care for the way number one was done, but I can't put my finger on whats bothering me about it.

Holy old thread Batman! Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I just noticed I never replied back.

Nice. I like number two the best, the pose and its angularity are particularly good.

Lemme guess! Beauty Dish or softbox camera left high, and something snooted pointed at the background from above...

Thanks! Actually, the background was done in post. The original background was an off white wall. I though it would look better with a darker color. So I changed it. ;)

I agree, number 2 is the best and then number 3. I don't care for the way number one was done, but I can't put my finger on whats bothering me about it.

Thanks! I think maybe I was a bit too close?

Number 3 is my favorite by far, I love the pose.

Number 1 would work out better for me with less, much less, detail in the background, a shallower DoF on her face, and possibly a larger crop that gives her some space above the head.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back