Structurally Sound

IonSpeedMaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys. I went out practicing my automotive photography last weekend. Let me know what you think of the shots (wb/exposure/composition/ect.) Dont knock the Saturn either. 184,000 miles and still going on the stock clutch....dont want to hear anything that american cars suck.

IMG_0030-2.jpg

IMG_0035-1.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

My friends cars, not my SL2

IMG_0038.jpg

front-bw.jpg

Very nice shots

I like the angle/posistion in 2 and 6

I think that in #5, the exhaust coming from the tail pipe is kind of distracting. It could also be straightened out a bit. Otherwise I think they look pretty good.

Man, you won't hear anything negative about American cars from me: I have a baby blue 1995 Ford Taurus that has almost 210,000 on it, and it runs like a dream.. a dream with no shocks, but you know. Beggars can't be choosers.

I like these- composition and lighting is good (pretty much) throughout. #1 is my favorite. Anyways, this is extremely nit-picky, but the clump of snow in the lower right corner of #2 is a little distracting. I actually enjoy the exhaust in #5, since it gives the illusion of movement. #6 is the weakest of the set to me. The lighting is really harsh, and it's focused primarily in the foreground, so the car gets overshadoweded by the bright yellow pillars. In #7, it looks like the car is the only touch of colour in the entire photo, which really pulls your eye to it; I love it!

Mouthful, but that's my 2 cents.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back