What's new

Structure

Becky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
Original and photoshopped version of a shot of a roof in an art gallery (Ormeau Baths Gallery).... something I very much liked about it, the regularity of the roof trusses and the nice lighting in this particular display room.

galleryroof.jpg



galleryroof2.jpg



Comments appreciated, thanks!
 
B&W works really better than colored on this pictures :)
 
And you are right. Since it is primarily the PATTERN that has attracted your attention, you bring that out best with the heavily contrasted black and white version. So we seem to feel the same about this :).
 
I think it works both ways.
I like the soft tonal/hue transitions in the colour version.
The BW really accentuates the strong geometry of the structure. Nice shot! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom