Struggling to Survive

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
img1445prra2.jpg

I liked the colour of the fence, and the sight of this branch struggling to survive despite the snow and cold temperatures. Or is it just a boring shot?

The berries really pop on this one and agree the fence color is nice. I don't think it's boring, but maybe a little confusing.

Is there a chance to change your PoV and try shooting right next the left side of the fence and still have the plant (and berries) poking out? This would eliminate the (boring) rusty metal post (?). Just a thought.

Thanks for sharing.

Great colours in this one Anty. The blue and the red really contrast each other out. I dont think it is a boring shot.
This fence looks familiar...across from the Canary Restaurant?. :D?

Great colours and I can see why you were interested in taking a picture of this one.
Still I think that you could have done it differently, taking the rose-bottle in focus a bit more. It is a bit of a messy shot now.

This fence looks familiar...across from the Canary Restaurant?. :D?
Sheesh, good memory!
Great colours and I can see why you were interested in taking a picture of this one.
Still I think that you could have done it differently, taking the rose-bottle in focus a bit more. It is a bit of a messy shot now.
Ummm, I have no idea what that phrase means in the context of this shot. Sorry.

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions... they are all much appreciated. Depending on whether snow is now completely burying the plant, I may try to reshoot

Ummm, I have no idea what that phrase means in the context of this shot. Sorry.

Sorry. Wasn't paying attention to the name of the plant in English. What I meant was that you might want to re-shoot the picture and then have the rose hip (I think that's the name of the plant) more in-focus.
So focus on the rose hip and make sure that the rest is out of focus. This will make sure that the plant will pop-out a bit more.

Furthermore, I think you can leave the bottom part out. Just the red of the plant and the beautiful color of the door and the rusty parts is enough.

Ahhhh, thanks for the explanation! Will check out the location and if the plant is still alive, I will try that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back