What's new

Stuck up...

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
9881195863_3bd172a0ee_o_d.jpg
 
It was difficult taking pictures of "Gum Wall" without people, so I had to embrace them.
I wanted to stay longer and explore, but I felt rushed with the throngs of people.
 
And where is this wall located?
 
Interesting photo ,Bitter. good to see you posting .
 
I've been to this wall a few times on my travels and never have been able to make it interesting. I like it, and I think the person adds to the context.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom