What's new

STUDIO LIGHTING..PRICE REDUCED SEE LAST COMMENT! great deal/starter kit!

jadelm31

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
38
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PROMASTER COOL light - double light system comes with bag, two stands, and two 5100k light bulbs used twice. (studio not much for me)....Purchased new for 350-375$ (around) and selling for $190- GREAT SET purchased from a top notch photography needs store and good brand- great for getting your studio started and folds up compact enough to take with you to do on location shoots.

KAJ_1655.webp KAJ_1655.webp
 
no, not that kit....this is a cool light which means it doesnt get hot to the touch...it is continuous...Hold on and I will give you a model number
 
two of these PROMASTER LS2 n Deluxe Light Stand 9252 - Light Stands Accessories - Spec Sheet

and then two 5500K lightbulbs used once. When you do the math it is about 300$...but when i purchased it, I spent 300$ because it came with a bag and i believe, I am actually quoting the lesser priced light stand right now because im not in my studio. I used this set once) Also, the place that I purchased from was a specialty photography shop.
 
You should probably post some pictures and the model numbers. Not trying to annoy you, but it's hard to get a clear picture of exactly what it is that you're selling.
 
Here are more pics!!! KAJ_2603.webp KAJ_2603.webp KAJ_2604.webp KAJ_2605.webp KAJ_2606.webp
 
You don't have the deluxe stands, you have the economy ones. So, with two lights at $70 each and two stands at $20 each, you're looking at $180 new. You're asking $190...
 
and two lights and a bag...but how is that possible if i paid 350$ for it two years ago?
 
did i get ripped off? :( I think so now as I was just beginning. If this is the case...I amend my original asking price to 120$ ......shipped :)
 
You might not have gotten ripped off.. Prices may have come down since then? :)
 
....this is a cool light which means it doesnt get hot to the touch...it is continuous...
If they have been on for a couple of minutes and you touch them, they will be hot, and hot enough to burn you if you touch them to long.
They do not get as hot as an incandescent light bulb, but they still get plenty hot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom