Studio shot: 13 year old model

I think it's a fantastic, original shot. I've never seen the "hoop" treatment before. Great work.

I don't think I really care for having 13-year-olds looking like that, but you are being paid by her parents (probably mother) to do a job, and you performed your job very well. I've shot some 16/17-year old girls dressed somewhat provocatively (yes, with their permission :lol:), and I can't say I'd turn the gig down.

And for the guy who would "hit it".....

"Why don't you have a seat over there..."

chris-hansen.jpg

I think it's a fantastic, original shot. I've never seen the "hoop" treatment before. Great work.

I don't think I really care for having 13-year-olds looking like that, but you are being paid by her parents (probably mother) to do a job, and you performed your job very well. I've shot some 16/17-year old girls dressed somewhat provocatively (yes, with their permission :lol:), and I can't say I'd turn the gig down.

And for the guy who would "hit it".....

"Why don't you have a seat over there..."

chris-hansen.jpg

Too much time on /b/. :p :lol: Also I like the picture. Although I don't think girls at that age should be allowed to do such it shows great skill on your part. I don't see anything I don't like.

this shot is amazing, i'd like to be a model too and im the same age, i dont think i would be able to get a photo like this though:lol:;-)

a woman in a ring? wow what a light body she has..love her nice photo...

How did THIS get resurrected?

I'm a newbie so I don't have much advice to give but I think its an amazing concept

I think it's awfully creepy that this thread has almost 19,000 views while most others have only a couple of hundred.

Well this post is over a year old, you'll have to keep that in mind...
Besides, you looked too! ^^

That's true, I did look (and now I'm back again) but I look at a lot of threads without coming back to them dozens or hundreds of times...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back