What's new

Stupid Dust...

lol my family has 10 in total :D we like guitars! i'll get some pics of them later
 
ShelleySnapz said:
Littleman....I take it you like vintage guitars? LOL
yep, I love em! :)

I build electric guitars, so I know how awesome these vintage guitars really are. :)
 
LOL Verbal!

Fate...we have a total of 9 just in my house...I have 3 more coming to me from my dad...he said everytime I come back home that I am to take another guitar back with me. Makes me sad that he isnt the one to hand them to me!

Littleman...Id love to see some of yours as well!! My husband is a music teacher and now just recently joined a band...his other love is electirc guitars LOL
 
Love the highlight on the strings...I hear PS is good for dusting :mrgreen:
nice shot jon. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom