Stupid Dust...

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Next time I restring my guitar I'm going to polish and dust under the strings, THEN take pictures! lol. Not to mention get better lighting.

Woah, I'm really liking this shot.

I kind of like the lighting. What kind of guitar do you have?

I've got a double-o eighteen Martin guitar in the back seat of my car. Ok, actually no, I don't. That's just a line from a song I like.

Sure Shelley, I'd be glad to...I'll try and get a shot tonight. Do you have any pics of your father's Ibanez?

Here ya go... as you can see I photoshopped the first pic a bit to give it more dramatic lighting, and it makes it look more like oak. lol.

Dude nice guitar....i'v just got a mid range black fender...its ok....got to replace those strings tho its sounding flat! Anyway....seriously, i'm diggin these guitar/guitar case series you've been doing, and thought is there a local rock/cafe or music/cafe near you. cuz if there is.....what a great series for thier seating areas......you should approach a few of em. I know i'd be interested if i owned a rock/cafe. Could make a bit of moola $ :thumbup:

Sorry this isnt the greatest photo...I took it real quick for a friend. He is going to draw this up for me with a rose and its stem intertwining around the arm of the guitar with music notes dripping off the stem of the rose....I am going to have it as a ......EEK!! ......Well my first TATOO!!!

Littleman....I take it you like vintage guitars? LOL

OOPS...helped if I had the photo huh!
dadsguitar.jpg

Oh good lord, Shelley I'm in love.

With the guitar, not you. :eyebrows:
It's beautiful...I love the old school Ibanez.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back