Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF, ASA800
722761_020_1_2.jpg

722761_023_1_2.jpg

Well, He was out there doing his thing for the radio stations live broadcast and I had a few frames I wanted to get out of my camera so I took these wile I was getting my coffee that morning on my way to Rite Aid To send out some film.

No one likes the pig either huh, Can't say I blame ya. The radio station is horrible and these photos are not only poorly composed and over saturated but also have some residual blue tint, most noticable in the second.

I'm afraid you are quite right about the blue tint. Mostly so in the second. Yes. Though all in all I like the second photo more than the first, despite the fact that the pig is only one of more than one subjects. But I don't like how there are "Parking" and "No Parking" signs "growing out of his head" in the first and how there's an arm holding balloons behind him, and a cooler box (or so it seems - I can see the same in the second, all right) and the row of cars. All a bit distracting, whereas it is ONE scene in the second.

Yeah, this was one of the first few processed during efforts to locate and eliminate the cause of the casting over my images. The color cast was weird as it is occuring during the scans and it's inconsistant resulting is some green, some blue some yellow, some red, some orange and so on. Given the fact I know this moniters color rendition is crap I tried using the auto color correct on CS3, but one of the processing practices I employ made it so that photoshop could not figure out right from left, it literally did not see it and/or made it worse.

As for composition, Yeah with the first one (as you can prolly tell) he saw me, wile I was composing the shot he took a step to his right. I originally wanted to get all ot the little broadcast table in the shot with him but that step made that not happen. I don't trust my eyes to focus on him with out the focusing aid in the cener of the screen. Not caring enough about the picture in and of it self to tell him to move back I just adjusted to him so I could find a useable focusing point resulting in heavy cropping of the left side of this frame in an attempt to remove the parked car that is casting the shadow in the lower left as well as that sigh that is visable in the second. Here is the full uncropped, uncorrected frame.

And yes, He is a He, I was in the coffee house when he came in to get dressed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back