Lightraw TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2025 Messages 28 Reaction score 18 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2025 #1 With this shot I wanted to create a surreal and graphic work. Attachments P8080439.webp 1.6 MB · Views: 47
Jeff1558 58 This Guy Shoots Joined Mar 29, 2018 Messages 27,902 Reaction score 16,853 Location Staffordshire England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2025 #2 A little too dark for me ...
jeffashman20 4 Level 40 Squirrel Warrior Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 11,047 Location The Colony, Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2025 #3 Nicely done! Like a lithograph image.
Lightraw TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2025 Messages 28 Reaction score 18 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2025 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 jeffashman said: Nicely done! Like a lithograph image. Click to expand... Exactly the result I wanted, thanks
jeffashman said: Nicely done! Like a lithograph image. Click to expand... Exactly the result I wanted, thanks