jesusloving TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2005 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Location Dream Land Apr 2, 2007 #1 Using my cellphone Nokia 5300...in Shanghai Line 1
grafiks TPF Noob! Joined Feb 8, 2007 Messages 192 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 2, 2007 #2 jesusloving said: Using my cellphone Nokia 5300...in Shanghai Line 1 Click to expand... I would like to view your picture but don't want to have to sign up for a different forum to view it. Can you post it on this forum?
jesusloving said: Using my cellphone Nokia 5300...in Shanghai Line 1 Click to expand... I would like to view your picture but don't want to have to sign up for a different forum to view it. Can you post it on this forum?
jesusloving TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2005 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Location Dream Land Apr 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yes, i'll try, sorry for that
grafiks TPF Noob! Joined Feb 8, 2007 Messages 192 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 2, 2007 #4 jesusloving said: yes, i'll try, sorry for that Click to expand... I hope you can. I love pictures of places and people in Asian countries.
jesusloving said: yes, i'll try, sorry for that Click to expand... I hope you can. I love pictures of places and people in Asian countries.
jesusloving TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2005 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Location Dream Land Apr 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Subway in Shanghai
jesusloving TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2005 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Location Dream Land Apr 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 grafiks said: I hope you can. I love pictures of places and people in Asian countries. Click to expand... thanks...
grafiks said: I hope you can. I love pictures of places and people in Asian countries. Click to expand... thanks...
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 3, 2007 #7 Luckily, I'm a member of that forum already. Nice shot though.
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 3, 2007 #8 Excellent shot...like your name 2
grafiks TPF Noob! Joined Feb 8, 2007 Messages 192 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 3, 2007 #9 Cool. I can see it now. It reminds me of the underground rail system in Taipei. If you rotate the image to get rid of the tilt, you've got a cool shot.
Cool. I can see it now. It reminds me of the underground rail system in Taipei. If you rotate the image to get rid of the tilt, you've got a cool shot.