Suggestion for a Voting Poll

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There have been several instances lately where some of the experienced professionals have left (or almost left) after getting into an altercations with (insert description of your choice!)

Mully is GONE

Looks like Guinness Man is leaving.....

and we almost lost ImageMaker46.

And there have been others.....

TPF needs the wealth of knowledge these professionals bring to the forum...

I suggest when something like this happens... Mods institute a Voting Poll, and see who TPF would rather see leave! And leave it up to the individuals involved whether they actually leave or not....

I realize this may even bite me someday... as I am not that popular here with "some"... but I think it would be good for the community to show that we respect and want the Pro's to stay, and hopefully share the knowledge that they have.

I also realize that this will probably never happen... but hey, that is why we have a feedback area, right?

I've seen them come...I've seen them go. Such is life on an internet forum.

Probably won't happen with the mods as you have suggested.

FWIW: if too many pros leave then I won't bother to hang around either because I'm here mostly to learn.

Why don't we vote on if we should vote, if we vote some one off, they post a poll, which we vote on whether they should leave, based on the popular vote, taken via the exit polls. Cross reference that result with the vote from the original poll, then vote on who wins!

Vote if you agree!

TPF meets Survivor? lol This sounds completely disastrous and yet highly entertaining.

Probably won't happen with the mods as you have suggested.

FWIW: if too many pros leave then I won't bother to hang around either because I'm here mostly to learn.

Yea... I know what you mean! Especially considering what is replacing them! ;)

Why don't we vote on if we should vote, if we vote some one off, they post a poll, which we vote on whether they should leave, based on the popular vote, taken via the exit polls. Cross reference that result with the vote from the original poll, then vote on who wins!

Vote if you agree!

Parker... you were born for politics!

TPF meets Survivor? lol This sounds completely disastrous and yet highly entertaining.

Oooohhhhh... that is an idea.... have them post one image each... loser goes bye-bye! (But with the taste in images that seems prevalent today... that may not work out right) Billions seem to think McDonalds is actually food!

How about mods stop being to lock happy with threads that haven't broken any rules?

Mully doesn't seem to have gotten into it with anyone, so I dunno what that's about.

How about mods stop being to lock happy with threads that haven't broken any rules?

I would prefer to see him slap down the ****** before it gets to that point....

Last edited:
Mully doesn't seem to have gotten into it with anyone, so I dunno what that's about.

yea.. he did! I will try to find it... it was very similar to a thread today.... a good photographer being told his work sucks by someone badly in need of the teaching and experience the good photographer could have provided!

(Edit: appears to have been deleted... or at least the posts involved were deleted)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back