Suggestions and Information on a DSLR.

im sorry to bump this just i dont quite know what to get.

Im thinking of getting the D80 body and getting a lens with it to start but which lens should i get?

Have you used the family Pentax cameras ... or any SLR camera ?
If so ... do you remember what lens or focal length you liked to use ?

Have you taken a look at the Pentax K200D or K20D ?
You can use all those family Pentax manual focus lenses on it.

Have you looked at the D90, it is much better then the D80. I love mine.

Not sure what lenses in Pentax mount are available to you, but that would save you tons of money if they are some of the good ones. And the Pentax K20D is a damn fine camera, at a really nice price.

Have you used the family Pentax cameras ... or any SLR camera ?
If so ... do you remember what lens or focal length you liked to use ?

Have you taken a look at the Pentax K200D or K20D ?
You can use all those family Pentax manual focus lenses on it.

Yes ive taken glances and used the pentax cameras, im not sure what lens i want however

Have you looked at the D90, it is much better then the D80. I love mine.

I thought about it and seriously might consider it but i would just upgrade to something better after some use with a D80 or D60 i just wouldnt want an expensive body and have no money for glass.

Not sure what lenses in Pentax mount are available to you, but that would save you tons of money if they are some of the good ones. And the Pentax K20D is a damn fine camera, at a really nice price.

The body my father was using was a Pentax K1000, ill have to check my sisters body aswell but i know she had what seemed to be a 50mm lens. it seemed he liked pentax. the lenses we have are (im not sure if all of these are correct) :

Pentax 1:3.5 50mm
Pentax 1:4.5 80mm-200mm
Pentax 2:3.8/105 (im not quite sure on this one)
Pentax 1:2 50mm

He has a full kit and if i would sell them i would need to know the prices i could sell these for.

Not sure on what the glass would fetch at all. I have a Pentax MX and, the only reason I went to Nikon Dslrs is Pentax didnt have any at the time.

Not sure on what the glass would fetch at all. I have a Pentax MX and, the only reason I went to Nikon Dslrs is Pentax didnt have any at the time.

yeah im just thinking of selling it and buying something new for myself.

Pentax 1:3.5 50mm
Pentax 1:4.5 80mm-200mm
Pentax 2:3.8/105 (im not quite sure on this one)
Pentax 1:2 50mm

The 105mm sounds like a macro lens.
The 50mm f/3.5 also sounds like a macro lens.

If you get the Pentax DSLR, and these are macro lenses ... you must keep the 105mm. The 50mm f/2.0 is not worth much, but may be handy for low light situation.

The 80-200mm f/4.5 is probably a f/4.5-5.6.

The 105mm sounds like a macro lens.
The 50mm f/3.5 also sounds like a macro lens.

If you get the Pentax DSLR, and these are macro lenses ... you must keep the 105mm. The 50mm f/2.0 is not worth much, but may be handy for low light situation.

The 80-200mm f/4.5 is probably a f/4.5-5.6.

yeah im definetly considering selling the gear and getting myself a body and a lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back