Suggestions? No lens, no money.

Oops, I apologize, after reading his posts again and that he was recently in college. My bad.
So you should know that AP Classes are quite stressful when you have like 6 of them and that you have very limited amount of time of finishing your homework.

@Bitter, but you do have to admit though, classes of today are much harder than the classes of yesterday. More information to absorb, even the standards are much higher. Even all my teachers said that the classes of today are harder than what they have learned.

Classes are the same as they have always been... Face it, the distractions of today make classes "seem" harder.... "hmmmm, do I listen to the teacher today, or play a cool game on my iPhone?" See what I mean?

Many of the college pre-req classes are really a bit easier today. The material is the same, but most instructors hand out study guides prior to a test. If you study the material on the guide you generally are gonna do well on the test. My first round through college somethng like tat was unheard of. Anything in the book or lecture was fair game and you just sucked it up and studied all of it.

Now that I've move into higher level courses, the study guides are gone, and back to really having to know the material... :grumpy:

I just made a fresh bowl of popcorn. Anyone wants some?

:popcorn:

I believe this has taken the lead for the "most ridiculous thread here" award.

You guys are just not really appreciating the drama unfolding here...

Personally, I think this thread's gotten even better since the OP ended it 3 or 4 pages ago.

WOW! this poor kid..... I actually started laughing a couple times.
All I have to say is this guy got blasted.... Using life insurance to buy camera gear.
I deal with insurance...hmm new sales pitch! Thanks!
Ap classes dont mean a thing to be honest. AP classes are closer to where people should be at. So in reality by taking an AP class you should get to wear a sign that says
" I give a crap about my life and I am almost as smart as I should be and yes
I mastered 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish"

When I was doing my time in the AF I had the opportunity to take College tests for Class credit rather than sitting through hours and hours of classes.

I signed up and did 5 tests in 1 day equaling 6 hours each! hmm 5 x 6 = 30

I earned 30 of my college hours in 5 hours?? Thats almost 1/2 a associates degree in a day!! I think thats pretty cool.....

just saying.....

Well then... who's generation raised us? Which generation left us over 13 trillion dollars in debt that we are going to have to fix in the near future somehow?
If I was truly spoiled, I would be begging my parents to buy these lenses for me, but that just doesn't seem right, now is it? This is why I'll probably just going to wait till I get a decent job.

Holy crap.. Someone needs to kick this kids rear end before real life does it..... Losers pass the blame. "I'm a drunk because my dad is" "I'm a gang banger because I grew up in the ghetto" "I can't get a job because I'm discriminated"

I'm only using that as an excuse for why I can't get a part time job
Really big losers pass the blame with excuses.

Most reactions

Back