craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Nov 3, 2005 #1 So I am reprinting some photos for my buddy. As I watch the snow fall I got all wishy washy. I just had to post this one from the summer of 04. Gone are the days...
So I am reprinting some photos for my buddy. As I watch the snow fall I got all wishy washy. I just had to post this one from the summer of 04. Gone are the days...
W westman TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2004 Messages 341 Reaction score 0 Nov 4, 2005 #2 awsome!! the sun light make the photo different!
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Nov 4, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks!!! I am groov'n on this one as well.