echoyjeff222
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2010
- Messages
- 645
- Reaction score
- 140
- Location
- WA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I gotta say, the sunset was lovely
. I hope that I did it justice ... I was laughing when I was shooting these because I was the only person shooting from where I was. All the other (around 10) photographers were to my right with all their fancy gear, away from the boats. I thought that the boats gave the first picture depth, along with the bridge.
Shoutout to Frequency -- I've seen your sunset shots and I think that the sun really does appear differently throughout the world. It seems that in China, the sun looks similar to the ones in your sunset shots -- blood red ( which I enjoy!)
It's most noticeable in the second shot, when the sun finally sets beyond the mountains in the distance.
It was really amazing how quickly the sun set as it was nearing the mountain peaks. I could actually see the sun moving downwards (in a matter of seconds) below the mountains.
Enjoy!

Sunset3 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr

FinalSunset by echoyjeff222, on Flickr
. I hope that I did it justice ... I was laughing when I was shooting these because I was the only person shooting from where I was. All the other (around 10) photographers were to my right with all their fancy gear, away from the boats. I thought that the boats gave the first picture depth, along with the bridge.Shoutout to Frequency -- I've seen your sunset shots and I think that the sun really does appear differently throughout the world. It seems that in China, the sun looks similar to the ones in your sunset shots -- blood red ( which I enjoy!)
It's most noticeable in the second shot, when the sun finally sets beyond the mountains in the distance. It was really amazing how quickly the sun set as it was nearing the mountain peaks. I could actually see the sun moving downwards (in a matter of seconds) below the mountains.
Enjoy!

Sunset3 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr

FinalSunset by echoyjeff222, on Flickr