summertime is bikini sunset time.

The second shot nearly gave me heart attack, you should warn people! ...what a pose :) !!!
After looking at the shot for 2 hours i noticed a white label and from the swimsuit and I would have probably get ride off of the "thing" on the right at the hip level.
Anymore by any chance??

The second shot nearly gave me heart attack, you should warn people! ...what a pose :) !!!
After looking at the shot for 2 hours i noticed a white label and from the swimsuit and I would have probably get ride off of the "thing" on the right at the hip level.
Anymore by any chance??

I have a bunch more. :)

#2 is a much better shot lightwise, posewise and expressionwise (IMHO).
I'm curious as to why you picked the 1st one to post and threw the 2nd one in almost as an afterthought? :scratch:

I'm curious as to why you picked the 1st one to post and threw the 2nd one in almost as an afterthought? :scratch:

I posted the first one because that was her favorite and thats the one I edited first. The second one was my favorite. Everyine has different taste in what looks best I guess.

I posted the first one because that was her favorite and thats the one I edited first. The second one was my favorite. Everyine has different taste in what looks best I guess.

I guess! YOU must have good taste - 'cos it matches mine. ;) :lmao:

Anymore by any chance??

OK I have my pills ready, where are they?? :D

Anymore by any chance??

OK I have my pills ready, where are they?? :D

lol. I cant over flow just one thread with the same girl. Stay tuned cause I shoot the bikini look...mostly. Actually, I shoot whoever pays.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back