Sun, sand and sea

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
O My gosh the first one is stunning... Andy its certainly on my favorite list right now :) great job! Such a beautiful capture

Holly said:
O My gosh the first one is stunning... Andy its certainly on my favorite list right now :) great job! Such a beautiful capture

:blushing: Thank you :boogie:

I like the colors in both. They compliment each other, albeit, that the second is sort of outrageous.

abraxas said:
I like the colors in both. They compliment each other, albeit, that the second is sort of outrageous.

I was struggling with the white balance, and just thought oh sod it :lol:

1st one is great and the 2nd is nice too :)

I'm happy to see that I'm the first to compliment you with the first picture. No really; stunning! :hail:

pascal

very nicely done! I like the way the sun appears to be coming from above and below! :heart: :thumbup:

Thanks for dedicating a sunset to me :biggrin:
Much appreciated.
But while I love the colour green as it shows in nature, I am ever so happy that the sky is primarily blue (when it is not grey) and yellow-red-orangey when the sun rises or sets - but never green ;). If I were transported to a different planet with a sky that is - say - always pink or purple or even green - I would feel terribly homesick, wanting to travel back to Earth and her BLUE sky!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back