What's new

Sun...- sun...- sun...-

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...flowers! Sooo many of them!!!

1.
8sept08sonnenblumenfeld.jpg


I also stepped closer (and now don't want to walk over into "Nature" just for those, take them as an extension of the first, the "Landscape" shot).

2.
8sept08sonnenblume3.jpg


3.
8sept08sonnenblume2.jpg


4.
8sept08grashpfersonnenblume.jpg


When I first saw that field in passinb by at 100 km/h, I didn't really recognise what had been planted (before the flowers showed). When I realised what it was going to be, I just knew I'd have to be there with the camera once the first flowers would start to show! :D
 
Realllly
very Nice photos
:)
thanx
 
These are gorgeous! Lovely colors and nice crisp detailed images. The first one is to die for. Great job!
 
very beautiful flowers..
 
beautiful capture very sharp and awesome macro shots too.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Just imagine: You are allowed to submit ONE of these to a photo contest. Which one would you choose?
 
Great captures! For the photo contest I can't decide between #1 and 3. Those are my favorites.
 
I'd pick the first one for a photo contest. It has such a wide range of sunflowers that it would be a shame not to show them all.
 
I'd pick the third one, has something contest-y about it. The first one might look better with a tighter crop (no horizon).
 
lovely colours, I could just imagine that first one being on the wall of a library or doctors surgery-it has a calm feeling to it.
 
1 & 3 for me :)

I think for #1 I'd have liked the focus point to be just a tad further forward. Otherwise, great shot. :)
 
Great shots--All are very striking!

#3 is best for me.
 
Very nice - all good, but the second shot is my favourite.

Regards, Tony
 
Awesome colors! Great macro work! No. 2 shows a really interesting point of view, almost makes the viewer wonder what the flowers are looking at. Keep those coming!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom