Sun Up!

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well this does not happen here often, it was a raw file I touched it up. What do you think, this is my first raw conversion post. My olympus software blows!!:grumpy: :drool: :grumpy:

sunrise2Medium.jpg

Hi,

Sorry but this is going to be a bit negative.

The shot is very dark, not really any foreground detail, which wouldn't be a problem if the sky was impressive but, to be honest, it doesn't have quite enough interest or colour to capture the viewers eye.

Sunrises / sunsets in cloudy conditions can be very impressive & I can see what you were thinking when you took the shot but, for me anyway, the cloud is just too heavy & has stopped you catching the shot you really wanted. One to try again when the weather is kinder

These are only my opinions & if you don't agree please ignore them !!

simon

You are 100% right I was on my way home from work(3rd shift) and I thought man what a sun rise! By the time I found a place to wip out the E500, bam it was all but over! What was a beautiful picture was hidden behind the clouds!

I have the same problem, See a great sunset and try and hurry and find something to hang it over. One thing that has helped me is to take mental notes of things that you pass, and try and catch them when the elements are right.
Cosmo

I like this one a lot more then your wide shot. The grass and the trees play a much stronger role in the photo. Draws my attention because there is shadows in the highlights and highlights in the shadows.

I must work on this sun rise thing before I go east to the beach this summer. I am planing a trip to Old Orchard beach Maine in augast. I must be a pro by then (ya right)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back