Sunflower Field

IceEateer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was driving with my wife and we literally bumped into this sunflower field. Okay, maybe figuratively.

Yea, the lighting is terrible. The flowers are dying. The sky sucks. This is not a perfect picture. Maybe a 5 out of 10, but I just love the subject matter too much not to share.

I'm going to be ready for this field next year.

11.jpg

Unfortunately, the all white, totally burnt sky kills this photo. The backlit sunflowers are not too bad at all, but maybe you should have tilted your camera downwards to exclude ALL of the sky and ONLY get the flowers (and maybe line of background trees) into your frame and you'd have given yourself a 7 out of 10!?!?!?

Unfortunately, the all white, totally burnt sky kills this photo. The backlit sunflowers are not too bad at all, but maybe you should have tilted your camera downwards to exclude ALL of the sky and ONLY get the flowers (and maybe line of background trees) into your frame and you'd have given yourself a 7 out of 10!?!?!?

That's a really good idea. I'll try it if I'm near the fields in the next week or so. I think I tilted this way, because I didn't like the green stalk filling up too much of the picture. Can't remember.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back