... Anyway, thank you all again, I am making some big prints but wondered it any of you have any advice for a pro lab they have used and can recommend.
I'm no pro but have used Mpix.com for several orders over the past year and they have treated me very well in every aspect. If your monitor is not color calibrated, they will have 'color technicians' look at the photos on good monitors and tweak slightly. If you do have a calibrated monitor, you can simply check 'Do not color correct my photos' (and make sure you email tech support to get their ICC profiles for soft-proofing). They tend to be very personal - tech support usually emails me back within the hour, and their prices are very reasonable (IMO).
Also, they offer a wide range of specialty products in their 'Mpix Press' line which are great if you want them. I just got some business cards made up on their 'linen' paper and they came out really well. They also do 19 cent proofs if you have a calibrated monitor and will drop-ship directly to your customers (although I have never done it).