What's new

Sunpak 3-to-2 pin plug (TR-PAK battery)

usayit

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
9,521
Reaction score
347
Location
North New Jersey, United States of America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Digging around in my photo-stash, I found a operational Sunpak TR-PAK II battery pack with a 3 pin connector at the end of the cord. This battery pack would have been sold with a 3-2pin plug but it seems mine is missing. The plug itself has been discontinued for quite sometime now. The following is a link that shows a picture of what I am looking for:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/171193-REG/Sunpak_ZZZ001S_Conversion_Plug_Adapter_for.html

Does anyone have one in their closet they are willing to sell? I intend on using this unit with a Sunpak 422.

I would also be interested in any Sunpak TR-PAK II battery packs that are in working state. I have two Sunpak 422D in my "strobist" kits I would like to power.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom