What's new

Sunrise from work

bantor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
526
Reaction score
9
Location
Calgary Alberta
It has been a while since i posted a picture, and this morning when I was leaving work, the sunrise was really quite nice so I took a few shots. What do you think?

1.
sunset42ju.jpg


2.
sunset35al.jpg


Niether have been touched in PS other than the border.

Comments and critique always welcome.
 
great colours i like the crop :thumbup:
 
It was very, very worth it!
Does the sun really rise this nicely? Here, a black sky becomes a dark grey, lighter grey ... light grey ... darker grey, dark grey, black. :roll:
 
Thanks all.

LaFoto. lol, ya it really does, it has been a long while since I have seen the sun rise and I was just as surpirised as you when I remembered the colours.
 
I will have to agree on the "beautiful colours!" comments. The 'industrial' silhouettes work very well.

At first I thought theses were today's sunset shots. Seems as if the sunrise and sunset were identical today.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom