What's new

Sunrise high tide, first light of the day

[JR]

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Location
Campbellton, NB, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Critique and comments are very welcome, I'd just like to share some shots from the morning :) I hope you enjoy as much as I did getting up at 5.30am to take them

1
5735429621_cf021d00bd_b.jpg


2
5735427415_cba04e2711_b.jpg


3
5735995926_9a240abc6a_b.jpg


________ EDIT ________
4
5736132296_393091871f_b.jpg


1 & 4 are my favourites, altho you can see some seabirds in the full res of number 2.
 
Last edited:
Great shots, like the first shot best
 
Great Work !

But i think in no.3 and no.4 the amount of sky captured could have been reduced,as that portion does not contain any interesting sky pattern.This framing was unnecessary.
:thumbup:
 
I love the last shot the most. The colors and the mood is calming.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom