Sunrise to Sunset .. The People

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another great time with Airic and Canoncan! We met again at the Marsh., and then Canoncan was curious about a place called Owl forest << go figure! So off we went another 120 miles east of Whitby to a place called Amherst Island.. to get there we drove onto a ferry and shipped over to the Island.

We had a great lunch (Lamb sausage) and I really enjoyed the scenery on this small farm island. The owls where not in sight just yet.. a few more weeks, and some snow, and we will all head back here. (except for Daisy.. too much for her at this stage!)

Here are the people shots, the wildlife and scenery will be in the Nature Gallery.

1 Canoncan making good use of his new lens!

websize001DSC_0455edit.jpg

2 Then, on the phone planning our trip to the Island!

websize004DSC_0476edit.jpg

3 on the baordwalk.. Daisy was snoozing!

websize006DSC_0484edit.jpg

4 After her snozze, she came back in the woods for some real excitment!

websize001DSC_0520edit.jpg

websize010DSC_0526edit.jpg

websize011DSC_0527edit.jpg

websize012DSC_0528edit.jpg

websize013DSC_0529edit.jpg

9 now, over to Amherst Is. Airic was looking for an owl fish! hehehe

websize001DSC_0538edit.jpg

10 Canoncan and Daisy feeding the birds

websize020DSC_0617edit.jpg

11 Airic and Canoncan taking in some fresh air on the ferry

websize025DSC_0696edit.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Very nice! It looks like all you guys had a lot of fun! I wish I could go to one those trips... maybe someday!

judging from these photos i've concluded that it's chilly in your world, Daisy is more pregnant than i thought and canoncan has some awesome equipment ;)

awesome series Raymond. i love the shots of Daisy and the squirrel...looks like you and Eric snapped the shutter at the same time on the first. it's great to see the people shots!

Well, Daisy is only some four weeks away from her due date, isn't she? No wonder she looks "more pregnant than [JonMikal] thought". Amazing that she still went on the hike with you into the woods on Amherst Island! But she looks positively shattered in the photo of her feeding the little tit. Poor Daisy.

And yet, you do seem to enjoy your outings, and I enjoy them "by proxy" since you are always so kind as to provide us with plenty of lovely photos, not only of the countryside and wildlife you see and photograph, but also of the people... on the day in the as yet unknown future when I shall make it to Canada, I'll know all you as if I've always known you :). I like that thought.

merci Canoncan!! and everyone else! can't wait to see you here LaFoto! 4 weeks is correct.. Dec 14th is the due date.. we were out collecting baby "stuff' today. Daisy did have a tough time.. we will be more careful in the future!

Hmmm :scratch: I could have swore I posted to this topic earlier, guess not. Excellent captures Ray and that one of Daisy is priceless. Peter and I look pretty good as well, or at least as good as we can look. Hope to see you guys soon.

Eric

hehe thanks for the comments on the pictures,yikes! #8 photo is hillariuos! yap 4 more weeks lafoto! time is running by so fast and wer getting so excited! i needed that exercise anyways coz im getting so fat now! hehe!

Another fun series!! I confess I giggled at Daisy's expression in #8 - the squirrels obviously love that girl. :D

Looks like another lovely day of shooting was had by all! :thumbup:

What a wonderful series! I love the last one of Daisy and the squirred :lol:

great series :thumbsup:
looks like you guys had fun! #8 is funny :lol: priceless!
nice work raymond.. thanks for sharing
:cheers: heres to more shoots!

Great shots Raymond. The look on Daisys face is priceless. Glad you guys got together again and had a blast. I wish all the TPFers could come out with us next time.
I have thought about heading out and shooting the full moon, I think tomorrow night, but not sure if I want to brave that yet. Bet it would look killer over that marsh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back