Sunset at a Harbor

Without trying to cause any further problems I kindly disagree. I don't mind seeing those rocks or what ever it is and I am not familiar with any ports/shores and whatever else. I live in a hot desert with really no natural great water sources near by. So for me to see details like this I find it interesting and to see how mother nature looks in all of its wonders low tied and high. It would be awesome if you could take another picture of high tied and post them together as a compilation of how this same area looks. I guess for me I don't always use the best composition and the best thought behind every picture I take as photos capture life and how you would be able to see it if you were there. Not every picture is intended to hang on a gallery wall that will be critiqued by many and sold. Looking all over the web at photos is a great way to experience places you have never been and sometimes getting all of it in is just as good. I agree a wider lens would have been great for shots like this and would have loved to see more of that scenery. I really enjoyed looking at the clouds in the first shot and the cropped version took away the very cool looking sky thus why a super wide lens you have been awesome to have or stitching the photo together would have been another take on it.

I feel the processing is heavy and because it is a sunset It would be cool in these particular photos to have so soft glow or something.

Something like this
6656585835_8fb5ea78aa_z.jpg

Last edited:
Vipgraphx, Thanks for your input and your remake of my Sunset. As for a picture of the high tide at that harbor, I'll try to get up there this week and take some pictures. Each harbor as you go east or west has their high & low tides at different times. It does take some getting use to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back