D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Heyitsduy42 said: Nice shot! Click to expand... Thanks dude!
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 This photo has taken off on Facebook. [emoji16] I must have made it as a real photog now... Facebook...
This photo has taken off on Facebook. [emoji16] I must have made it as a real photog now... Facebook...
wyogirl Oh crop! Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 611 Location South West Wyoming Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2014 #18 This is one of the absolute ONLY HDR images that I like. Very nicely done.
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 wyogirl said: This is one of the absolute ONLY HDR images that I like. Very nicely done. Click to expand... Thank you! I try and HDR as subtly as possible. I love the process and the final image, but HDR has such a bad name I rarely even tell others when I use it.
wyogirl said: This is one of the absolute ONLY HDR images that I like. Very nicely done. Click to expand... Thank you! I try and HDR as subtly as possible. I love the process and the final image, but HDR has such a bad name I rarely even tell others when I use it.