A very pleasant scene... now, please send me a rag so that I can wipe up all the water that spilled onto my desk!
Two points: (1) The image leans significantly down to the left and (2) this is the sort of scene that's tailor-made for the use of [appropriate] HDR. The land and foreground water is somewhat underexposed, while there is less detail in the cloud and sky then there could be. Since the land in midground isn't more-or-less even, my first preference, G-ND filters wouldn't have worked well here, but a three or four image HDR at 1/2 or 2/3 stop separation would have allowed you to brighten up the foreground and enhance the sky detail while still preserving the sunset shadows.
Thanks for the feedback
Yeah I thought about doing an HDR but I tend to mess them up every time I try haha.
i'm a bit worried about how it looks on other peoples screens because I accidentally shot it in adobe rgb (facepalm)
will that make a huge difference?