H Hades TPF Noob! Joined Aug 30, 2005 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Sep 7, 2005 #1 Hi all, This is a sunset that I took last night near where I live, whilst walking along the canal. No filters used, only editing was a little saturation increased, and shadows to take away a little of the foreground.
Hi all, This is a sunset that I took last night near where I live, whilst walking along the canal. No filters used, only editing was a little saturation increased, and shadows to take away a little of the foreground.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Sep 7, 2005 #2 First, welcome to TPF! Beautiful sunset. I like how you included the tree in the left with the sun on the right!
First, welcome to TPF! Beautiful sunset. I like how you included the tree in the left with the sun on the right!
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2005 #3 wow, thats one great sunset. I really like it.