Sunset over Manhattan

syphlix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregorytran.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took this yesterday evening on my day off of work - hope you guys enjoy it. c/c are always welcome!

I like this, the colours are lovely....HDR?

Nice HDR.
The skyline look amazing and the composition is nicely done

very nice indeed. did you use topaz?

hey there bambi -

did not use topaz - did use brilliance/warmth on nik filters to add a hair of warmth, then used the nik noiseware thing then sharpened the non-water/sky part of the image

honestly the raw pretty much looked like this out of camera just some small tweaks!

how long was the shutter open? Looks like quite a while?

I like it, although detail seems a bit soft to me.

10s -

i agree w the soft comment... and i'm not sure why it was...

part of it could be the bridge i'm standing on has a lot of traffic, and subways rolling by all the time so i feel like it's always vibrating...

Very nice shot. You have a few nice shots in your flickr - I added you as contact, hope you don't mind

Great picture, such an amazing city with such a great skyline.

I like the shot, but one thing I noticed was there is blue reflections coming under the bridge that whether there or not before PP...looks kind of odd. If it were mine, I might try to get that blue out of there.

Other wise I like the shot.

ah never paid much attn to that until u mentioned it... it's the reflection from the boat sitting there... ah well mebbe next time!

I have a moving picture of the New York skyline and this photo reminds me of it. Amazing capture. Makes me miss the city so much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back