What's new

Sunset over Manhattan

syphlix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took this yesterday evening on my day off of work - hope you guys enjoy it. c/c are always welcome!

 
I like this, the colours are lovely....HDR?
 
Nice HDR.
The skyline look amazing and the composition is nicely done
 
btw it's not HDR!
 
very nice indeed. did you use topaz?
 
hey there bambi -

did not use topaz - did use brilliance/warmth on nik filters to add a hair of warmth, then used the nik noiseware thing then sharpened the non-water/sky part of the image

honestly the raw pretty much looked like this out of camera just some small tweaks!
 
how long was the shutter open? Looks like quite a while?

I like it, although detail seems a bit soft to me.
 
10s -

i agree w the soft comment... and i'm not sure why it was...

part of it could be the bridge i'm standing on has a lot of traffic, and subways rolling by all the time so i feel like it's always vibrating...
 
Very nice shot. You have a few nice shots in your flickr - I added you as contact, hope you don't mind
 
Great picture, such an amazing city with such a great skyline.
 
I like the shot, but one thing I noticed was there is blue reflections coming under the bridge that whether there or not before PP...looks kind of odd. If it were mine, I might try to get that blue out of there.

Other wise I like the shot.
 
ah never paid much attn to that until u mentioned it... it's the reflection from the boat sitting there... ah well mebbe next time!
 
I have a moving picture of the New York skyline and this photo reminds me of it. Amazing capture. Makes me miss the city so much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom