What's new

Sunset over Manhattan

My eyes must truly be failing me. People have mentioned a certain softness, and I simply cannot see that! I find this brilliantly sharp, but maybe I've stopped seeing the world in a really-really sharp manner a while ago? It'd frighten me, but ... as time goes by and we all grow older ... and towards OLD !?!? You never now.

Lovely time of the day for a nighttime photo, the detail in the sky is very nice. The water looks frozen. Was it moving fast? Is that what causes this effect in only 10 seconds?
 
Very nice shot. You have a few nice shots in your flickr - I added you as contact, hope you don't mind

of course i don't mind :p
 
Lovely time of the day for a nighttime photo, the detail in the sky is very nice. The water looks frozen. Was it moving fast? Is that what causes this effect in only 10 seconds?

hrmm

i assume it was moving fast? heh i really don't know... maybe can judge by how far the boat on the left side moved?.. but if you look at that it's really not that far... i have no idea really...
 
Time of day, color, sunset, lights, action...camera


very nice job, I would be thrilled with a shot like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom