Sunset Photomerge

CMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3 images put together. Taken with Fuji S700, ISO 64, f/3.5, 4 second exposure. 5336x2298.

SmallPhotomerge3.jpg

Out of curiosity, how much overlap did you do? It seems like this could have been done with two images, but than again, the frame ratio probayle isn't 3:2 like 35mm.

nice sunset.

I think I can see the point where two pictures were put together... at the point where the horizon line has some distortion, I can see it in the sky as well...

Great shot! It sure works for me...Makes me think I've gotta get off my duff and make one of them there images! Nice work:)

That is awesome! I think I can see where they've been merged, but great job!

nice sunset.

I think I can see the point where two pictures were put together... at the point where the horizon line has some distortion, I can see it in the sky as well...

Yeah, unfortunately, it's there; but it's the best I could get it. I may go back and work on it some more to see if I can get it to overlap better.

Sw1tchFX, I didn't use a great amount of the third picture, but I needed it to get the far right view.

Thanks for all the comments!

bit of a noob question but i am very interested in how you created this, i know its all done with software but did you use a normall tripod or one that pivots on the focus plane??

One that pivots on the focus plane.

I think you're very boring for even taking the time to post something so negative. Get a life.

Gordon a panoramic head is only needed if you have foreground detail. You could do this on any tripod.

CMan great merge but I can see athe lines from the merge probably simple lens vignetting. Did you do this in photoshop? If so and if you still have the layered image it can be fixed easily by adding a layer mask and using a large brush size (200px) with 0% hardness and going over the seam. Quite literally blur the lines between the images.

i think just fixing where you put the photos together would make this an amazing picture

Most reactions

New Topics

Back