Out of curiosity, how much overlap did you do? It seems like this could have been done with two images, but than again, the frame ratio probayle isn't 3:2 like 35mm.
I think I can see the point where two pictures were put together... at the point where the horizon line has some distortion, I can see it in the sky as well...
I think I can see the point where two pictures were put together... at the point where the horizon line has some distortion, I can see it in the sky as well...
bit of a noob question but i am very interested in how you created this, i know its all done with software but did you use a normall tripod or one that pivots on the focus plane??
Gordon a panoramic head is only needed if you have foreground detail. You could do this on any tripod.
CMan great merge but I can see athe lines from the merge probably simple lens vignetting. Did you do this in photoshop? If so and if you still have the layered image it can be fixed easily by adding a layer mask and using a large brush size (200px) with 0% hardness and going over the seam. Quite literally blur the lines between the images.